AssassinsCreedMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassinsCreedMs

Assassins

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MindTrixxx's example Application

Go down 

How is it?
Excellent!
MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_lcap100%MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
It's okay...
MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_lcap0%MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_lcap0%MindTrixxx's example Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MindTrixxx
Admin
MindTrixxx

MindTrixxx's example Application Empty
PostSubject: MindTrixxx's example Application   MindTrixxx's example Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:48 am

This was an Application I put together over the years of myself being apart of the Private Servers of Maplestory. Compilations of all things are useful. It's here to "INSPIRE" you guys and/or girls to be sort of creative. DO NOT BE SO PLAIN ABOUT IT!

AND one more thing. Please do not jack my application. I will find you and BAN you myself. It is posted all over the maplestory hack communities. I WILL FIND YOU. kthx byee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Name / In game name Timmie / MindTrixxx
2. Age 23 years old. (i know I am a bit old but I know what I am doing...)
3. Languages spoken English and Vietnamese
4. Online time (Hours on a day) 9am utnil 2or 3am (eastern time)/Anytime I can or whenever I wake up. I don't have school or nothing like that. Would have full concentration on the server almost 24/7, If i get hired. At least 6 or 7 hours a day. <3
5. Shift Applying for (Night/ Day) it really doesn't matter Both preferably
6. Recommendations (from hired GM/ Optional) none I believe You have mine. -MichyMoo
7. Resume (Essay/Paragraph form)
Would I leave if I get rejected? Absolutely not. I love this community, the players and of course all GM´s, Michymoo, sexybish, and Kelvingts. Its a stable and good server with many features. Even if im getting rejected I will stay on the server to the end! Also im not that kind of noob that come to a server just to put up a retarded app for GM and getting rejected and leave.

Have you had past GameMaster experience? If so, where? i am applying to be a Game Master(GM). I have played maplestory ever since v34ish and have played v55 for a while i don't know how long, but a very long time. I have played and been GM in v62 servered called MetropiMS, PurpleDragonMS, AllStarMS, SkyDemonMS, DestinyMS, and a few others that I can't remember the names of. Also, I have played a lot of v55 private servers like GuardianMS, CreamMS, BankaiStory, and MapleTown also, AberMS. I was GM in BankaiStory, Mapletown, GuardianMS and some other v55 servers. I even had my own server but it did not last long(CreamMS), though i know mostly every command that there is in v55, and even have memorized every single job command for v55, which makes me feel speical inside xP. I also have some experience in html for website usage. i did have my own website i created from scratch.

Why do you want to become a GameMaster? I believe that I can offer some fun to the team, giving new ideas for some events and such. I can help out other GMs if they don't know a command or something. I don't want to see other servers fail, like mine did, I want to make things a better place, where people can join and not worry about people that are asses and mess everything up. What else can I offer? A serious but friendly attitude towards players and new players alone, I am a enforcer in the eyes of the public and when it comes down to serious business I show who I am, and will get the job done. But I will sponsor random events, and moderation through out the server. Maybe even come up with new ideas/events. I will feature heavy activity, and maturity through out the server itself. You may see myself 'taking charge' sometimes, so accept or repulse that at your own will.

Are you familiar with majority of the GameMaster commands? For the most part. I have a v62 GM handbook in hand just in case. ;D

What qualities make you a good GameMaster? Great qualities of being a GM are... Good listeners, Outgoing, friendly and honest and knowing when to be serious and looking out for those hackers and when to know when someone is lying. Hmm.. that's all I can think about for now. But let me know what you think.
8. Are you a "smart ass"? Not really.
9. Handling a Problem (Below are 3 possible player problems, how will you handle it?)
1) A player comes complaining to you about his "char" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked/ Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player? Hmm... Well whoever is my higher up GM can probably get him unstuck if they aren't to busy so I would ask them to dc him/her since the interns are limited to certain abilities.
2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly dc. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you able to) What do you do? First I would give him a warning, secondly I would tell him the rules by number and then jail or ban him with good reason of course.
3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has 5 Srbs and was falsely ban. What do you do? Well we would have to view how he got auto-banned in the first place and for what reason. Then tell him/her to make a ban appeal in the forum. (Pretty positive that interns cant unban auto-banned players.)

Additional Information:

~ Personality test information below:
~Strengths:
* Warm, friendly and affirming by nature
* Usually optimistic
* Good listeners
* Good at dealing with practical day-to-day concerns
* Flexible and laid-back, usually willing to defer to their mates
* Their love of aesthetic beauty and appreciation for function makes them likely to have attractive, functional homes
* Take their commitments seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
* Likely to value and respect other's personal space
* Likely to enjoy showing their affection through acts and deeds
* Sensuous and earthy
~Weaknesses:
* Not good at long-range financial (or other) planning
* Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism
* Focused on enjoying the present moment, they may appear lazy or slow-moving at times
* Need to have their own space, and dislike having it invaded
* May be slow to show their affection with words
* Tendency to hold back their thoughts and feelings, unless drawn out
* May become overly cynical and practical
I'll be happy to help anyway i can with anything<3
Thank You for taking your time to read this

Contact Info:
MSN: ahhdorkable@live.com
AIM: ohzitsatimmie

I usually on AIM most.
Back to top Go down

MindTrixxx's example Application