AssassinsCreedMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassinsCreedMs

Assassins

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donator FAQ's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MindTrixxx
Admin
MindTrixxx

Donator FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: Donator FAQ's   Donator FAQ's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:58 am

When will I get my donator package/items?
GMs are very busy these days and they will get to you as soon as possible. Make sure you've posted a thread in the Donations section with the following information;
Your Character Name:
Paypal eMail:
The Amount you Donated:
What items you want:

Why was I <insert punishment here>?
You broke a donator rule. No warping to GMs. No warping to or in event maps. No healing yourself in event maps. No warping to GMs. No warping other people into unholy maps.

Do different country's currency rates apply when donating?
Yes. Donating $50 USD is not the same as donating $50 CND or 50£. You may find a currency converter HERE. Don't worry much though, I think ADMIN rounds up. For example, when I calculated $50 CND, it turned to about $46 USD. So he would probably round upward towards $50, instead of down, which would be the $40 package.

------------------
NO:
1. GM items
2. GM's Npc items (You may have it from !drop but !drop do not give extra stats)
3. Secret Pendant
4. Ultimate Items
5. Arguing, just because Assassin limited you differently doesn't mean another admin will.
(There could be more, ask a Admin before donating)
Back to top Go down

Donator FAQ's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsCreedMs :: AssassinsCreedMs :: Donations-
Jump to: