AssassinsCreedMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassinsCreedMs

Assassins

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SharpAceX applying for coder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SharpAceX

SharpAceX applying for coder. Empty
PostSubject: SharpAceX applying for coder.   SharpAceX applying for coder. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello Smile

I saw your recruitment thread on KryptoDev so I thought I'd apply. I've been in the private server development since v55. (Ahh, the good old days.) The only problem is I stopped developing for almost a year, so I'm very rusty. I'll just have to try my best.

I'm not really sure what you want exactly so I'll just give you random examples of my work:

!event broadcasts an event message to the entire server.
Code:
else if (splitted[0].equals("!event")) {
       String prefix = "[Event] ";
       String message = prefix + StringUtil.joinStringFrom(splitted, 1);
       c.getChannelServer().broadcastPacket(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, message));     
       }

@gms lets you tell your players exactly who are in charge. Smile
Code:
else if (splitted[0].equals("@gms")) {
         mc.dropMessage("GM #1 here.");
                        mc.dropMessage("GM #2 here.");
                        mc.dropMessage("GM #3 here.");
      }

A simple NPC with a line of text. I know I could make this NPC smaller but meh.
Code:
var status = 0;

function start() {
   status = -1;
   action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
   if (mode == -1) {
      cm.dispose();
   } else {
   if (mode == 1)
      status++;
   else
      status--;
   if (status == 0) {
      cm.sendOk("Put you text here.");      
      cm.dispose();
      }
   }
}

I also some SQL commands to execute that are very helpful like an inventory wipe, neg exp fix etc..
I can do some GFX for your Cype CMS if you want. I've done that with other servers before. If you want, I can also make a command like !commands for your GMs so they know all the commands available to them.

Other experiences:
I've been a co-admin in MelodyStory and GalaxyMS. I was given dedi access and my job was restart the server and add any NPCs/fix anything wrong with other NPCs. I run a test server on my comp so I test anything before I put it in. Ahh, I love those times.

I can also WZ edit and .XML edit. I'm sorry for being so unorganized. I didn't really know what you wanted. If you need more examples please specify. Oh and I might get Assassins Creed 2 Very Happy Right now I'm playing MW2 ^_^

Add me on MSN @ SharpMS@live.com or PM on KryptoDev if you need a coder who actually knows whats he is doing. It's ridiculous how many people apply just for a GM spot.
Back to top Go down

SharpAceX applying for coder.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsCreedMs :: SERVER STAFF RELATED :: Coder Applications-
Jump to: